Key Features & Specifications
- 20 Channel Actuator/GP Switch
- SPDT (Form C) latching relays
- 300 V, 1 A actuation and control
The Keysight 34903A is a general-purpose switch module for the 34970A/34972A Data Acquisition/Switch Unit. It has 20 independent single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) relays and is used to cycle power to products under test, control indicator and status lights, and to actuate external power relays and solenoids. Combine it with matrix and multiplexer modules to build custom switch systems. Its 300 V, 1 A contacts can handle up to 50 W, enough for many power line switching applications.
Standard Product Includes:
- 1 34903A, 20 Channel Actuator Module
- 1 Certificate of Calibration